11.09.2011

Emily's long overdue, all-inclusive list of church resources (mostly FREE!)

         I am forever getting emails asking me for my resources on art and media. Mostly it's churches and people I know that work for churches. After a couple of years of doing this, I thought to myself "Duh, do a post about".
         So, here it is. Emily's long overdue, all-inclusive list of resources. I created/recycled a TON of media over the years and 80% of it started with these amazing sites.

          
Enjoy and don't forget to share your favorite resources below :)
 
Graphics and Media Resources:
Creativemyk.com Which has moved to Creation Swap
      - a great place for free graphics in .psd format.

Elevation Church
      - a great place for series packages. Everything you need (trailers, video, graphics) for a single series

Life Church
      - this one you probably already know about!

Stuff I can Use- via Southeast Christian
     - more series packages

The Church Box via Four Corners Church
     - more series packages

Seacoast All Access
       - Offers free sermon series resources that include sermon graphics, motion graphics, audio, video, message notes, and small group questions created by Seacoast Church (Mt. Pleasant, SC).

Worship House
        - Most of you probably know this one. It's all paid media but most of it is totally worth it!

Stage Design:

Church Stage Design Ideas
         - This is a great site full of real designs from other churches and useful information you can use to pull off your own killer design.


Photoshop Resources:
Brusheezy
Offers free Photoshop brushes.
Flasheezy
Offers free Flash elements.
Vecteezy
Offers free vector graphics.

General Church Resources:
Nside Admin
     - Offers free administrative documents from North Point Community Church (Alpharetta, GA) on church government, human resources, accounting, facilities, IT, and Web.

Elexio Websites
     - the best simple, cost effective solution I've found for mid sized churches. Clover is nice too, but I personally prefer Elexio :)

Wix
    - Need a great website for nothing? Wix is a great solution. You can get a free site or you can do some very low cost upgrades and still end up with a great basic site.

Planning Center
    - seriously if you don't use planning center you are missing out! It's AMAZING!


Sites I look at to be up-to-date and get inspired:
 
Collide Magazine
     - they used to be a print mag but now they are only online and they do conferences
Inside Northpoint
     - Northpoint's Media
Central Christian's You Tube Channel
   
- I love CCC! Their videos are so funny and well made. I've remade many of them.
Jesus Needs New PR
   - Matthew Paul Turner's blog. He offends some, but I love it! He reminds me to think outside the   Christian bubble :)
Church Marketing Sucks
    - everything you need to know about how to/ how to NOT market your church

No comments:

Post a Comment