1.01.2010

Best Blog Posts of 2009!

Being that this is a new(ish) blog, I didn't have a vast array of content to choose from. So, I chose some of my own and some from my favorite bloggers. (Although theirs should really rank higher than mine, cause their all freakin' awesome!)

So, anyways.....

Here are my Fav 3 from the professional (AKA-cooler than me) bloggers:

1. Ladies: Stuff About Your Husband from Matthew Paul Turner's Jesus Needs New PR. So funny but so right on. I love that Christians are getting to a place where we can openly discuss sex and how to make it better. A MUST READ and trust me it all works!
2. The Stigma of Bipolar Disorder from Anne Jackson's Flowerdust.net. This was just the most honest and real thing I'd read this year. It's something many Christians deal with but no one wants to talk about. I just loved this post and it really challenged me personally.
3. Surviving the Church as a Single- I am not single, but if I were this post would be the best thing I've read all year. Even though I've not single, it is still funny and very witty. I cannot wait for his book to come out. I'm sure it will be equally brilliant!

Here are my fav 3 on Upward Creativity:

1. I'm Sorry, Did I Offend You?- This post was my most popular to date. I really felt compelled by God to write it how I felt it and He really used it.
2. Bubble People- This was one of my very first blog, but it has really set the tone for all my posts. If you read my blog regularly you will constantly here me refer to 'bubble people'
3. Love Can Be the Hardest Thing- I like this, because it's one of the most honest things I've written. I hope to get even deeper into this in 2010.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! This made me smile after being forced to play board games against my will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I <3 ur blog. Keep the religiously incorrect hilarity coming in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anne- no, thank you! I very much relate to you and seeing how you navigate things in your walk helps me steer through those same issues. Can't wait for the next book :)

    ReplyDelete